Rockin Rosh Hashana!!!
Leverage the power of simple healthy foods to make Rosh Hashana really rockin without the overwhelm, busted budget, and sugar hangovers!
Rockin' Rosh Hashana Course!!
CLICK here for a typed up PDF of all our RH recipes :)
Plus, here is our BONUS Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe:
AMAZING Chinese Chicken Salad!
1 bag of prewashed mixed greens (herb mix is my fave)
1 bunch cilantro
1 Persian cucumber
1 handful bean sprouts
1 red Bell Pepper
1/2 sweet onion
1/4 cup Toasted Slivered Almonds
1-2 cups chopped leftover chicken
1 TB Balsamic Vinegar
1 TB Maple Syrup
1 TB Tamari
1 TB Toasted Sesame Oil
1 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Optional: 1 teaspoon grated/powdered ginger
1. Slice your Persian cucumbers into half moons and throw them in the salad bowl.
2. Throw a handful of being sprouts into your salad bowl.
3. Chop up your red pepper, your sweet onion and your cilantro and throw it in the bowl.
4. Rip open your bag of prewashed mixed baby greens and dump them on top of the veggies in your salad bowl.
5. Pour the dressing on top of the salad just before serving, add the slivered almonds, toss and serve!
Here are the videos!