Super Simple and Healthy Passover
There's seriously no reason to go crazy or feel gross. Passover can be simple, healthy, and delicious. Here is a few of my favorite passover recipes and picks (with LINKS!) because I want to make your life that much easier. 😎 You're welcome. 🙌
Kosher for Passover Almond Flour
Kosher for Passover Organic Coconut Flour
And here's my fave 3 recipes!!!
❤️ 💚 💙 If you want to see more healthy and simple recipes + the Video Tutorial's of exactly how easy it is to make all these- hop on over to my little facebook community:
Chocolate Chip Cookies!
These cookies are high in protein, good fats and made with awesome ingredients- real food that actually fuels your body.🙌🏼
Ingredients: 1/2 cup Coconut Oil 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar 1 ts vanilla extract 2 eggs 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour 1/2 ts baking soda 1/4 ts salt 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Pour the coconut sugar, the Almond flour, baking soda, and the salt into a bowl and mix together. 2. Push the dry ingredients to the side of the bowl and then put in your eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. 3. Mix together all your wet ingredients, and then stir it all together the dry ingredients. 4. Add in the chocolate chips on stir. 5. Form little balls and place them onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. 6. Bake in the oven at 350° for about 12 minutes.
Enjoy!! They freeze well. But good luck not finishing them suuuuper fast! 😂😂😂
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes!!
The consistency of the cupcakes is a little more spongy than you're used to because of the high egg content... more like a spongecake!
Ingredients: 12 eggs 1 cup Coconut Flour 1 cup Coconut Oil 2/3 cups Coconut Sugar 1/2 cup chocolate chips 5 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt 1/4 cup Almond Milk 2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with 20 cupcake liners.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Pour the batter into the liners. If you want more of a flat top, fill it up 3/4. If you want a muffin top, fill it up almost to the top!
4. Bake the cupcakes in your oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Remove the cupcakes from the oven, and enjoy 💋
Makes about 20 cupcakes. Because it's always better to have extra cupcakes than not enough cupcakes.
ps- these freeze and defrost/reheat really well.
Super Yummy Almond Bread!!
* 4 cups blanched almond flour * 4 tablespoons coconut flour (* 1/2 cup flax seed meal)- KITNIYOT * 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt * 1 teaspoon baking soda * 10 eggs * 2 teaspoons honey * 2 tablespoons avocado or extra virgin olive oil * 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, (flax meal- its optional because it's Kitniyot. If you leave this out, just replace it with almond flour), salt and baking soda in a bowl 2. Then mix in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar. 3. Pour batter into a well greased loaf pan or square Pyrex. It's pretty thick and you'll need to spread it with a fork or spatula. 4. Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean. 5. Cool and serve like the badass you are 😜