Amazing Chocolate Bark!
❤️ ❤️ CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE ❤️ ❤️
Chocolate, the universal craving.
But why?! WHY do we crave it?
Especially why do we crave it AT NIGHT??!! 😘 😘 😜
The number one reason why we crave chocolate 🍫 is because cocoa is a rich source of magnesium and magnesium is what makes us feel relaxed. 😎 🤗 🤗
(Think of taking an Epsom Salts bath- super relaxing right?! Epsom salts is Magnesium Sulphate!)
The reason that chocolate looks sooooo good at bedtime is NOT because you suddenly have no willpower!!!
It's *actually* because your body is brilliant and is trying to get the minerals in needs to relax and drift into sleep peacefully. 😴
So make yourself a batch of this delicious, simple, magnesium-rich chocolate bark and enjoy a few pieces whenever the craving strikes.
*note- you won't eat the entire thing in one sitting. Unlike commercial chocolate, this is super rich in the minerals that you're body is actually craving so you'll feel satisfied after a few pieces 🤓 😍 😍
1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder 1 cup Coconut Oil 1/4 cup Maple syrup 1/4 cup slivered Almonds and/or Cashews 1 TB Raw Goji Berries 1 TB Organic Orange Rind
Directions: 1. Mix the melted coconut oil and raw cacao powder thoroughly in a bowl.
2. Once the coconut oil and raw cacao powder are thoroughly mixed, ONLY THEN add the maple syrup and mix it all together.
3. Pour the mixture into a 12x12 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the slivered almonds/cashew, goji berries, and orange rind all over the liquid chocolate.
5. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and it will magically harden like real chocolate 🎊🎈🎉💋
6. Take out from the freezer, break it into pieces and put them into a ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer!
Stays good for about 4-6 weeks!
Here's the video where I demonstrate exactly how this is done so you can see how super easy it is!
I also teach: •2 other reasons we have such strong cravings at night •simple solutions to nip them in bud • how to make equally delicious and nutritious chocolate peanut butter cups 🙌🏼💋💋