Products I Recommend
Hack. Your. Health.
Low Carb Rolls! 🤗
May 30, 2019
What's the deal with Optavia?
February 14, 2019
What's the Deal with Hormonal Weightloss??
Actually Easy and Yummy (not dense!) Meatballs
July 11, 2018
Homemade Whipped Cream
July 10, 2018
Vegan Lunch Salad!
June 27, 2018
Kinda Chinesey Veggie Stirfry!
June 21, 2018
Artichoke Hearts with Basil and Garlic
June 13, 2018
Let's Talk About Coffee!!
June 1, 2018
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
June 13, 2017
Strategic Nutritionist Shaina Kamman, AADP
🍪🍪🍪Chocolate Chip Cookies! 🍪🍪🍪
Because we all need good chocolate chip cookies in our life... that don't make us feel like crap after😜
And I also think it's *really* important to have balance!!
We don't want to feel like being health-minded is living in jail! 😂 Nevah!!
These cookies are high in protein, grain free and made with awesome ingredients- real food that actually fuels your body.🙌🏼
Here's the recipe!
Ingredients:1/2 cup Coconut Oil2/3 cup Coconut Sugar1 ts vanilla extract2 eggs2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour 1/2 ts baking soda 1/4 ts salt 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Pour the coconut sugar, the Almond flour, baking soda, and the salt into a bowl and mix together.
2. Push the dry ingredients to the side of the bowl and then put in your eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
3. Mix together all your wet ingredients, and then stir it all together the dry ingredients.
4. Add in the chocolate chips on stir.
5. Form little balls and place them onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake in the oven at 350° for about 12 minutes.
Enjoy!! They freeze well. But good luck not finishing them suuuuper fast! 😂😂😂
Here's the video: