So everyone talks about how great quinoa is, but you don't really like it, right?!
Too bitter, and just, like, not good!
That's about to change!!!
In this video I cover: • why Quinoa is my favorite grain! 💋 • the best way to prepare it 👌 • how to get the most nutrition out of it 👊🏼 • how to avoid indigestion from it 😜 • the yummiest recipe ever 👅
And, of course, it's super easy and super yum💋💋💋
Here's the recipe!
Ingredients: 1 cup quinoa 1 package white button mushrooms 1 sweet onion 1 bunch cilantro 1 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Ideally, soak 1 cup of quinoa in 3 cups filtered water overnight. Strain in the morning. If you're too lazy, you can skip this step but it's yummier and healthier if you do it.
2. Cook the 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups filtered water, on the stove or in a rice cooker.
3. Slice up the onion and put it in the pan with the oil, on a medium high flame until translucent. Add a little salt to taste.
4. Slice the mushrooms, and then push the cooked onions to the side of the pan, and add the mushrooms to the open area. You may need a little more oil. Saute the mushrooms until they are tender.
5. Chop up the cilantro and add it into the pan, and mix everything together.
6. Add cooked quinoa to the mushroom mixture. Mix everything together, add salt to taste, and enjoy!