Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!!
🍪🍪🍪Chocolate Chip Cookies! 🍪🍪🍪
Because we all need good chocolate chip cookies in our life... that don't make us feel like crap after😜
And I also think it's *really* important to have balance!!
We don't want to feel like being health-minded is living in jail! 😂 Nevah!!
These cookies are high in protein, grain free and made with awesome ingredients- real food that actually fuels your body.🙌🏼
Here's the recipe!
Ingredients: 1/2 cup Coconut Oil 2/3 cup Coconut Sugar 1 ts vanilla extract 2 eggs 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour 1/2 ts baking soda 1/4 ts salt 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Pour the coconut sugar, the Almond flour, baking soda, and the salt into a bowl and mix together.
2. Push the dry ingredients to the side of the bowl and then put in your eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
3. Mix together all your wet ingredients, and then stir it all together the dry ingredients.
4. Add in the chocolate chips on stir.
5. Form little balls and place them onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake in the oven at 350° for about 12 minutes.
Enjoy!! They freeze well. But good luck not finishing them suuuuper fast! 😂😂😂
Here's the video: