One of the things that my husband misses most from crappy junk food is peanut butter cups!
On a whim, I tried to make them.
I was a little concerned it would be annoying and difficult, but alas, they're not!
They're super easy and suuuuuper delicious!!!
Here's the Recipe!!
1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder 1 cup Coconut Oil 1/4 cup Maple syrup
1 cup Organic No-Stir Peanut Butter
1. Mix the melted coconut oil and raw cacao powder thoroughly in a bowl.
2. Once the coconut oil and raw cacao powder are thoroughly mixed, ONLY THEN add the maple syrup and mix it all together.
3. Pour 1 TB of your melted chocolate mixture into each lined mini cupcake tin.
4. When you have filled all the mini cupcake holders on the tin, place it in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
5. Take the (now hardened) chocolate out of the freezer, and bring it to the table. Put in about 1 TB of peanut butter on top of each of the the hardened chocolates.
6. Then put another spoonful of the melted chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter glob, and replace everything to the freezer.
*If you used No-Stir Peanut BUtter everything will be ready in about 10-15 minutes! **If you used plain Natural Peanut Butter the chocolate will be hardened in 10 minutes, but the peanut butter won't be solid for a good 5-6 hours. (Though they're delicious regardless of if it's solid or drippy!)
Enjoy!!!! Post a picture of you eating or making these in the group!!! I loooove to see them!