Products I Recommend
Hack. Your. Health.
Low Carb Rolls! 🤗
May 30, 2019
What's the deal with Optavia?
February 14, 2019
What's the Deal with Hormonal Weightloss??
Actually Easy and Yummy (not dense!) Meatballs
July 11, 2018
Homemade Whipped Cream
July 10, 2018
Vegan Lunch Salad!
June 27, 2018
Kinda Chinesey Veggie Stirfry!
June 21, 2018
Artichoke Hearts with Basil and Garlic
June 13, 2018
Let's Talk About Coffee!!
June 1, 2018
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
August 4, 2017
Strategic Nutritionist Shaina Kamman, AADP
Ok, so I'm honestly excited about making these because I'm a real sugar + cinnamon person AND
because last time I made them I only got one or two before my family devoured them. Lame.
So, while most Snickerdoodles (while being legit super delicious) are made with sad ingredients like:
~inflammatory bleached white flour
~inflammatory bleached GMO sugar
These deeeeelicious little morsels are made with body-loving ingredients that are:
♥️ Rich in good fats
♥️ High in protein
♥️ legitimately guilt-free because they're real food!
And here's the Recipe!
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
1/3 cup organic white sugar
2-3 ts cinnamon
1 ts vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 ts baking soda
1/4 ts salt
1. Pour the coconut sugar, the Almond flour, baking soda, and the salt into a bowl and mix together.
2. Push the dry ingredients to the side of the mall and then put in your eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
3. Mix together all your wet ingredients, and then stir it all together with the dry ingredients.
4.Set up a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and pour the organic white sugar and the cinnamon on the side, and mix it up.
5. Form little balls and place them onto the cinnamon sugar pile and roll them around and the place them on the the a cookie sheet, and flatten them a bit.
6.Once they're all placed, jiggle the cookie sheet a little so the leftover cinnamon sugar gets everywhere evenly (sort of)
5. Bake in the oven at 350° for about 12 minutes.
Optional: throw a few slices of apple between the cookies. Makes the house smell even better and they also come out tasting amazing
Enjoy!! They freeze well. But good luck not finishing them suuuuper fast!
I'll be going LIVE in my little Facebook Community Super Simple Nutrition Hacks
on Tuesday Aug 8, at 11AM PST showing you exactly how it's done AND how suuuper easy it is...
you know I have no patience for anything else!!!
Here's the Video Demo!!